Thursday, March 31, 2011

HOW TO BUILD HIGH TRAFFIC WEBSITES OR BLOGS

One day, all bloggers or website operators will want to be as affluent and read about as Steve Pavlina. If you don't already know him, then you will for sure after you read his fantastic link. At the end of the day, what do we internet business people really want? Money, Fame, power?? whatever right?? Wrong!! In order to get any of the aforementioned you need to draw traffic to your website. Believe me, I'm still working on it myself. In March 2011 I got 576 visitors..and you know what? I'm very satisfied with this performance. Very importantly, you always need to remember that just inserting links in your website may draw some traffic, but may not retain that traffic and therefore your audience may not increase as time goes by. As readers really want to learn and not go to a site that will take them to someone elses..What's the point then right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search on this blog