Thursday, March 31, 2011

LIMITLESS: IS NZT REAL?

People!! I just watched Limitless: The Movie!! and I must admitt it was pretty trippy. Bradley cooper is a changed man as an actor. The movie is about a struggling writer who has very much failed in his life. Has a book deal with a Publishing house, but just can't seem to write anything. One fine day and his girl freind is about to leave him, he bumps into this old freind of his..who introduces him to NZT. Now that was the turning point of the movie. I mean I've watched formula 51 and that was about a party drug..but dude!! this is about a drug that makes you smarter than all the chinese/japanese put together. The movie was so uplifting that I actually got convinced that NZT might even exist. So, I googled it and found a link that also looked convincing. But come on, if there was shit out there that was like this, we wouldn't have had any recession coming. For all i care i could of been president or prime minister or whatever. I mean if you've tried Ritalin then you sort of know what the extra juice to the nervous system can do. But make a person smarter? i don't know if anything like that exists. Anyway, hope you like the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search on this blog